Reply To: How long did it take you to get your first customer? Im more of a tech CEO so sa

Home Forums Startups How long did it take you to get your first customer? Im more of a tech CEO so sa Reply To: How long did it take you to get your first customer? Im more of a tech CEO so sa

Home Forums Startups How long did it take you to get your first customer? Im more of a tech CEO so sa Reply To: How long did it take you to get your first customer? Im more of a tech CEO so sa

kesaf55393
Participant

I had been working on my business for months and felt like nothing was coming together. Despite all the effort, I just couldn’t seem to make that connection with someone who would give me a chance and pay for my services. It wasn’t until I got out of my comfort zone, put myself into new networks, and talked to more people that I started making progress. My first customer came after attending multiple networking events and cold calling more than 20 potential customers! It definitely wasn’t easy but it paid off in the end!

• This reply was modified 23 minutes ago by admin.
UDesign Learn