I have launched my product- how did you stay motivated post launch?

Home Forums Startups I have launched my product- how did you stay motivated post launch?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nicholasA
    Participant

Staying motivated after the launch of my product was a challenge at times, but there were things I did to help keep me going. Firstly, it was important for me to remind myself why I created my product and what impact I wanted it to have in the world – this helped to bring back some enthusiasm and excitement when motivation was low. Secondly, celebrating small achievements along the way helps as well – whether its receiving positive feedback or seeing an increase in sales, it’s important to recognize every success on the journey. Lastly, having supportive people around you who believe in your vision is essential.

metibo8667
    Participant

After launching my product, staying motivated wasn’t always easy. To help with that, I focused on my ‘why’. Why did I launch the product in the first place? What impact was it going to have? Reminding myself of that kept me motivated and excited. Additionally, I made sure to celebrate small wins – whether it was a positive customer review or seeing an increase in sales. And lastly, having supportive people around me who believed in my vision was essential.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
UDesign Learn